From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Diagnosis is the identification of the nature and cause of a certain phenomenon. Diagnosis is used in many different disciplines, with variations in the use of logic, analytics, and experience, to determine "cause and effect". In systems engineering and computer science, it is typically used to determine the causes of symptoms, mitigations, and solutions.
Computer science and networking
- Bayesian networks
- Complex event processing
- Diagnosis (artificial intelligence)
- Event correlation
- Fault management
- Fault tree analysis
- Grey problem
- RPR Problem Diagnosis
- Remote diagnostics
- Root cause analysis
- Unified Diagnostic Services
Mathematics and logic
- CDR Computerized Assessment System
- Computer-assisted diagnosis
- Differential diagnosis
- Medical diagnosis
- Retrospective diagnosis
- "A Guide to Fault Detection and Diagnosis". gregstanleyandassociates.com.
- The dictionary definition of diagnosis at Wiktionary
| article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names). This |
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.