From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
|European Wind Energy Association|
WindEurope is an association promoting the use of wind power in Europe. Based in Brussels it has over 500 members, which are active in over 50 countries, including manufacturers with a leading share of the world wind power market, component suppliers, research institutes, national wind and renewables associations, developers, contractors, electricity providers, finance companies, insurance companies, and consultants.
Before 2016 WindEurope was called EWEA, European Wind Energy Association.
- Wind power in Europe
- Renewable energy in the European Union
- List of renewable energy organizations
- World Wind Energy Association (WWEA)
- American Wind Energy Association
- Wind power portal
- "Four countries pledge 150 GW of offshore wind in the North Sea". Balkan Green Energy News. 2022-05-19. Retrieved 2022-06-11.
- Hill, Joshua S. (2022-06-02). "Wind power meets and beats Denmark's total electricity demand – two days in a row". RenewEconomy. Retrieved 2022-06-11.
- About EWEA