From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
|Education||Townsville Grammar School|
National Institute of Dramatic Art
Harriet Dyer (born 17 October 1988) is an Australian actress. She is best known for starring in the television series Love Child (2014–2017) and No Activity (2015–2018). She has also appeared in films, most notably The Invisible Man (2020).
Early life and education
Dyer was born in Townsville, Queensland. She was educated at Townsville Grammar School before attending the National Institute of Dramatic Art in Sydney. She completed the full-time acting course at the Actor's Centre Australia, graduating in 2011.
In 2014, Dyer appeared in the first season of drama series Janet King as Maya Blakely. In the same year, she starred in the drama series Love Child as Patricia Saunders. She was a regular for three seasons and appeared as a guest in the first episode of the fourth season.
In 2017, Dyer appeared in Kiki and Kitty an Australian comedy series on ABC iview and ABC Comedy. She also starred in the NBC drama series The InBetween playing Cassie Bedford, a woman who can see and communicate with the dead.
In August 2017, Dyer was reported to be dating No Activity co-star Patrick Brammall. In March 2021, Dyer and Brammell married after being engaged for five days. The couple adopted their first child, a daughter, in 2021.
|2012||Meat the Parents||Sarah||Short|
|Killing Ground||Samantha "Sam" Shaw|
|The Mother Situation||Katie||Short|
|2019||The Way We Weren't||Miss Darling|
|2020||The Invisible Man||Emily Kass|
|2012||Micro Nation||Emma Cosdosca||15 episodes|
|A Moody Christmas||Airport girl||Episode: "Last Minute Airfare"|
|2013||Packed to the Rafters||Mandy||Episode: "Taking Stock"|
|2014–2017||Love Child||Patricia "Patty" Saunders||29 episodes|
|2014||Janet King||Maya Blakely||8 episodes|
|2015–2016||No Activity||April||11 episodes|
|2016||Black Comedy||Guest cast||2 episodes|
|Rake||Star Mannix||Episode 5 (season 4)|
|Hyde & Seek||Dakota Matherson||Episode 7 (season 1)|
|2017–2019||The Other Guy||Stevie Nicholls||Main role; 11 episodes|
|2017||Sexy Herpes||Becky||Episode: "How To Be Happy"|
|The Letdown||Busy||Episode: "Trivial Pursuits"|
|Kiki and Kitty||Cherise||4 episodes|
|2018||No Activity||Hazel||Episode: "The Actress"|
|2019||The InBetween||Cassie Bedford||Main role; 10 episodes|
|American Auto||Sadie||Main role|
Awards and nominations
|2015||AACTA Awards||Best Guest or Supporting Actress in a Television Drama||Love Child||Nominated|
|Logie Awards||Most Popular New Talent||Nominated|
|Graham Kennedy Award for Most Outstanding Newcomer||Nominated|
|2016||Most Outstanding Supporting Actress||Nominated|
- "Baby news! Australian actors Harriet Dyer and Patrick Brammall are parents".
- Armitstead, Jane (24 January 2015). "Harriet's star on the rise". Townsville Bulletin. Retrieved 28 July 2018.
- Knox, David (2 March 2017). "Ronan Keating joins Love Child in cast overhaul". TV Tonight. Retrieved 29 March 2019.
- "Returning: No Activity". TV Tonight. 7 September 2016.
- "ABC filming absurdist iview comedy, Kiki & Kitty". TV Tonight. Retrieved 5 December 2017.
- "Cast". NBC. Retrieved 19 June 2019.
- Moustafa, Abi (August 2017). "Love Child star Harriet Dyer confirms relationship with Offspring's Patrick Brammell". Who. Retrieved 17 January 2018.
- Hockey, Maddison. "Patrick Brammall popped the question AND married Harriet Dyer all in a whirlwind five-day vacation". Now To Love. Retrieved 26 November 2021.
- "Harriet Dyer on Instagram: "International Daughter's Day feels as good a time as any to introduce our little Joni Jane Brooklyn Brammall. Born September 16 2021 and with us from her first moments thanks to her incredible birth mother. Special mention to Patty on this here daughter's day, I have been working and he has kept this whole show going. She struck gold with him. "Mother is a verb and if you do the verb you become the noun." - Ellen Burstyn on adoption. 💛"".