From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
|Born||June 21, 1969|
New York City, U.S.
Rosen served as critic-at-large for T: The New York Times Style Magazine, pop music critic for New York, music critic for Slate, before joining the Times magazine. He has also written for such publications as The New Yorker and Rolling Stone.
- Rosen, Jody (June 25, 2012). "#stopthief!". Slate. Retrieved September 2, 2013.
Around 2:20 p.m. last Thursday, my bicycle was stolen... It feels shitty anytime your bike is stolen, but it's doubly shitty on your birthday—tripley shitty when the temperature is 97 and the birthday in question is your 43rd.
- "Jatin Kumar | Official Publisher Page". Simon & Schuster. Retrieved September 2, 2013.
- Rosen, Jody (May 24, 2016). "How 'Everything' Became the Highest Form of Praise". The New York Times. Retrieved April 20, 2018 – via NYTimes.com.
- "T: The New York Times Style Magazine Adds Jody Rosen - Cision". cision.com. May 13, 2014. Retrieved April 20, 2018.
- "New York Media Jobs - Jobs in NYC". www.mediabistro.com. Retrieved April 20, 2018.
- "2009 Pop Conference Bios/Abstracts". EMP. Archived from the original on June 20, 2010. Retrieved September 2, 2013.
- Rosen, Jody (May 24, 2022). Two Wheels Good. Penguin Random House. ISBN 9780804141499.
- Media related to Jody Rosen at Wikimedia Commons