Let's Make Love (song)
From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
|"Let's Make Love"|
|Single by Faith Hill with Tim McGraw|
|from the album Breathe|
|B-side||"There Will Come a Day"|
|Label||Warner Bros. Nashville|
|Faith Hill singles chronology|
|Tim McGraw singles chronology|
"Let's Make Love" is a song written by Marv Green, Aimee Mayo, Chris Lindsey and Bill Luther, and recorded by American country music artist Faith Hill and her husband Tim McGraw as a duet. It was released in 2000 as the third single from Hill's album, Breathe, and is also featured on McGraw's first greatest hits album. The song reached number 6 on Hot Country Songs. An accompanying video was released in black and white, and featured McGraw and Hill in and around Paris.
Its b-side, "There Will Come a Day", later charted at number 35 on Hot Country Songs in 2001, based on unsolicited airplay.
"Let's Make Love" debuted at number 65 on Hot Country Songs dated for November 20, 1999 based on unsolicited airplay. As an album cut, it reached as high as number 52 and spent 20 weeks on the charts before falling off. Upon its release as a single, it re-entered on the May 20, 2000 chart at number 60.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||5|
|US Billboard Hot 100||54|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||6|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||37|
- American country music parody artist Cledus T. Judd released a parody of "Let's Make Love" titled "Let's Shoot Dove" on his 2002 album Cledus Envy.
- Whitburn, Joel (2008). Hot Country Songs 1944 to 2008. Record Research, Inc. pp. 272–273. ISBN 978-0-89820-177-2.
- "Hot Country Singles & Tracks". Billboard. 20 November 1999. p. 36.
- Jessen, Wade (20 May 2000). "Country Corner". Billboard. p. 60.
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 7083." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. October 9, 2000. Retrieved July 8, 2013.
- "Faith Hill Chart History (Hot 100)". Billboard.
- "Faith Hill Chart History (Hot Country Songs)". Billboard.
- "Best of 2000: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 2000. Retrieved August 15, 2012.