Martin Miller (footballer)
From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
|Full name||Martin Miller|
|Date of birth||25 September 1997|
|Place of birth||Tartu, Estonia|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9+1⁄2 in)|
| * Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18:40, 23 January 2020 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 21 June 2020
Miller came through the Tammeka youth academy. He made his debut in the Meistriliiga on 20 May 2014, in a 0–6 home loss to Sillamäe Kalev. Miller scored his first Meistriliiga goal on 7 July 2014, scoring the winning goal in Tammeka's 2–1 away win over Narva Trans. He played in every match of the 2016 season, scoring three goals.
Miller has represented Estonia at under-19, under-21 and under-23 levels. He made his senior international debut for Estonia on 22 November 2016, in a 1–0 away victory over Antigua and Barbuda in a friendly. On 19 November 2017, he scored his first international goal in a 2–0 away win over Fiji.
- As of 20 November 2017. Estonia score listed first, score column indicates score after each Miller goal.
|1||19 November 2017||ANZ Stadium, Suva, Fiji||4||Fiji||2–0||2–0||Friendly|
- "Noor Tammeka poolkaitsja liitus Tallinna Floraga" [Young Tammeka midfielder joins Flora Tallinn] (in Estonian). ERR Sport. 14 November 2016.
- "FC Flora kindlustas meistritiitli" [FC Flora secures championship title] (in Estonian). Estonian Football Association. 28 October 2017.
- "VIDEO: Eesti alistas Antigua ja Barbuda 1:0" [Estonia defeated Antigua and Barbuda 1–0] (in Estonian). Estonian Football Association. 23 November 2016.
- "Kalevipojad alustasid Okeaanias võiduga" [Kalevipojad started off with a win in Oceania] (in Estonian). Estonian Football Association. 19 November 2017.
- "Martin Miller" (in Estonian). Estonian Football Association.