Mineral Daily News-Tribune
From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
|Founded||June 12, 1912, as Mineral Daily News.|
|Headquarters||21 Shamrock Drive,|
Keyser, West Virginia 26726, United States
The News Tribune publishes 4 days a week - Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
It took its name after the 1928 merger of the Mineral Daily News and the Keyser Tribune. The Daily News was founded in Keyser in 1912; the other paper had begun as the West Virginia Tribune, published in New Creek, West Virginia, in 1870.
- "About Mineral Daily News". Chronicling America. Library of Congress. Retrieved May 25, 2012.
- "Contact Us". NewsTribune.info. Retrieved 25 May 2012.
- "About Mineral Daily News and Keyser Tribune". Chronicling America. Library of Congress. Retrieved May 25, 2012.
- "About West Virginia Tribune". Chronicling America. Library of Congress. Retrieved May 25, 2012.
- Official website www.newstribune.info