My American Wife (1936 film)
From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
|My American Wife|
|Directed by||Harold Young|
|Screenplay by||Elmer Davis|
Virginia Van Upp
|Produced by||Albert Lewis|
|Edited by||Paul Weatherwax|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
My American Wife is a 1936 American comedy film directed by Harold Young and written by Elmer Davis, Edith Fitzgerald and Virginia Van Upp. The film stars Francis Lederer, Ann Sothern, Fred Stone, Billie Burke, Ernest Cossart and Grant Mitchell. The film was released on August 7, 1936, by Paramount Pictures.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (March 2015)
- Francis Lederer as Count Ferdinand von und zu Reidenach
- Ann Sothern as Mary Cantillon
- Fred Stone as Lafe Cantillon
- Billie Burke as Mrs. Robert Cantillon
- Ernest Cossart as Adolphe
- Grant Mitchell as Robert Cantillon
- Hal K. Dawson as Stephen Cantillon
- Helene Millard as Mrs. Vincent Cantillon
- Adrian Morris as Vincent Cantillon
- Dora Clement as Agnes, Mrs. Stephen Cantillon
- C. Montague Shaw as Butler
- "Movie Review - My American Wife - At the Music Hall - NYTimes.com". nytimes.com. Retrieved 5 March 2015.
- "My American Wife (1936) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 5 March 2015.