From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (October 2019)
|Type||LGBTQ+ Awareness Organization|
Pride Live is a national not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization elevating awareness and support for the LGBTQ+ community via campaign development and social advocacy.
The second annual Stonewall Day was held on June 28, 2019, the exact date of the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall Riots. Events featured a reception at the Stonewall Inn, a partnership with the New York Red Bulls and their Pride Night, and the Stonewall Day concert featuring performances by Alicia Keys and Alex Newell, and special appearances by Lady Gaga, Whoopi Goldberg, Donatella Versace, Josephine Skriver, Angelica Ross, Ryan Jamaal Swain, Geena Rocero, Blossom C. Brown, Chelsea Clinton, and Valerie Jarrett.
The Stonewall Ambassadors are a collective of activists, influencers, business leaders, academics, and celebrities who joined together in support of the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall Riots.
Launched in April 2019, REBEL628 is a multi-year initiative that will empower and advance the fight for LGBTQ+ equality, with a focus on engaging today's generations.
- "Stonewall Day established to mark anniversary of the riots". PinkNews. 2018-06-26. Retrieved 2019-10-26.
- "Lady Gaga, Alicia Keys and More Stars Celebrate LGBTQ Progress at Pride Live's Stonewall Day Concert". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2019-10-26.
- "iHeartMedia New York And Pride Live Host Second Annual Stonewall Day". Insideradio.com. Retrieved 2019-10-26.
- "Pride Live to Launch REBEL628 Campaign Encouraging All Generations to Carry on the Stonewall Legacy". PRWeb. Retrieved 2019-10-26.
- "SAG-AFTRA Stands United for LGBTQ Rights at REBEL628 Launch". www.sagaftra.org. April 16, 2019. Retrieved May 25, 2021.