Without Regret (film)
From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Harold Young|
|Screenplay by||Roland Pertwee (play) |
Harold Dearden (play)
|Produced by||B.P. Fineman|
|Cinematography||William C. Mellor|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
It was based on the play Interference the British writers Roland Pertwee and Harold Dearden which had previously been turned into a 1928 silent film of the same title. The film was released on September 13, 1935, by Paramount Pictures.
- Elissa Landi as Jennifer Gage
- Paul Cavanagh as Robert Godfrey
- Frances Drake as Mona Gould
- Kent Taylor as Steven Paradin
- Gilbert Emery as Inspector Hayes
- David Niven as Bill Gage
- Forrester Harvey as Police Surgeon
- Peter Hobbes as Fred
- Viva Tattersall as Vera
- Monaco, James. The Encyclopedia of Film. Perigee Books, 1991.
- Munn, Michael. David Niven: The Man Behind the Balloon. Aurum Press, 2014.