Princess Elisabeth Sybille of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach
|Princess Elisabeth Sybille|
|Born||28 February 1854|
|Died||10 July 1908 (aged 54)|
Schloß Wiligrad, near Lübstorf, Grand Duchy of Mecklenburg-Schwerin
|Spouse||Duke Johann Albrecht of Mecklenburg|
|Father||Karl Alexander, Grand Duke of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach|
|Mother||Princess Sophie of the Netherlands|
Princess Elisabeth Sybille of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach (28 February 1854 – 10 July 1908) was the first wife of Duke Johann Albrecht of Mecklenburg, Regent of Mecklenburg-Schwerin and of the Duchy of Brunswick.
She was the youngest daughter of Karl Alexander, Grand Duke of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach, and Princess Sophie of the Netherlands.
Princess Elisabeth married Duke Johann Albrecht of Mecklenburg-Schwerin on 6 November 1886 in Weimar. Their marriage was childless. She died at Schloß Wiligrad, near Lübstorf, on 10 July 1908.
- Mecklenburg: Dame's Decoration of the House Order of the Wendish Crown, in Diamonds
- Russian Empire: Dame Grand Cross of the Order of Saint Catherine
- Ottoman Empire: Dame Grand Cordon of the Order of Charity
- Thailand: Dame Grand Cross of the Order of Chula Chom Klao
- Grossherzoglich Mecklenburg-Schwerinscher Staatskalendar, 1908, p. 4