From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Charlotte Bradley is an Irish stage and film actress.
Born in Artane, Dublin, Bradley studied at University College Dublin and began her acting career on stage before moving to Newfoundland with her husband and young daughter, actress Ruth Bradley. While spending the 1980s in Canada, Bradley became a singer. Bradley returned to Ireland in the 1990s, where she started acting in films and on television.
Bradley won the 2005 Irish Film & Television Award (IFTA) for Best Supporting Actress in a Film, for her performance in The Boys from County Clare (2003). Bradley was nominated in 2015 for the IFTA Best Actress in a Supporting Role in Drama, for her performance in The Gift (2014).
- Father Ted (1996; TV series)
- Fair City (1996; TV series)
- Smilla's Sense of Snow (1997)
- Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog (1998; TV series)
- About Adam (2000)
- Cáca Milis (2001; Short film)
- The Boys from County Clare (2003)
- Veronica Guerin (2003)
- Proof (2004–2005; TV series)
- Seacht (2008; TV series)
- Titanic: Blood and Steel (2012; Mini-series)
- The Gift (2014)
- Nails (2017)
- Bent (2018)
- "The real Charlotte". The Irish Independent. 15 October 2000. Retrieved 30 July 2017.
- "Pure Mule is big winner at the IFTAs". RTÉ. 7 November 2005. Retrieved 30 July 2017.
- Barraclough, Leo (29 April 2015). "'Frank,' 'Patrick's Day' Lead Race for Irish Film and Television Awards". Variety. Retrieved 30 July 2017.
- Clarke, Donald (29 April 2015). "Ifta 2015 film and drama nominees announced". Irish Times. Retrieved 30 July 2017.