Down in Mississippi (Up to No Good)
From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
|"Down in Mississippi (Up to No Good)"|
|Single by Sugarland|
|from the album Twice the Speed of Life|
|Released||March 13, 2006|
|Sugarland singles chronology|
"Down in Mississippi (Up to No Good)" is a song written and recorded by American country music group Sugarland. It was released in March 2006 as the fourth and final single from the album Twice the Speed of Life, Sugarland's only album as a trio. Starting with the next single, "Want To," Sugarland has comprised Kristian Bush and Jennifer Nettles, with Kristen Hall departing.
"Down in Mississippi" debuted on the Hot Country Songs charts dated for the week ending March 25, 2006. It spent 20 weeks on the chart and peaked at number 17. The song also peaked at number 1 on Bubbling Under Hot 100.
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||17|
|US Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles (Billboard)||1|
- Twice the Speed of Life (Media notes). Sugarland. Mercury Records. 2004. -B0002172-02.CS1 maint: others in cite AV media (notes) (link)
- Tianen, Dave (3 September 2006). "Brooks & Dunn stay on top with music, energy". Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel. Retrieved 22 September 2010.
- Gilbert, Calvin (10 April 2006). "Carrie Underwood Wins Two CMT Music Awards". CMT. Retrieved 22 September 2010.
- Gilbert, Calvin (24 May 2006). "Brad Paisley Wins Big at ACM Awards". CMT. Retrieved 22 September 2010.
- Whitburn, Joel (2008). Hot Country Songs 1944 to 2008. Record Research, Inc. p. 411. ISBN 978-0-89820-177-2.
- "Sugarland Chart History (Hot Country Songs)". Billboard.
- "Sugarland Chart History (Bubbling Under Hot 100)". Billboard.