From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Liebrecht starting his acting career as Heiner in Doppelter Einsatz. His first large role came as Karl von Sassnitz in Die Schule am See. He also played Alois in the ITV television drama Monsignor Renard. Among other minor roles, Liebrecht then played Friedrich in the 2002 horror film Deathwatch. The year after, he played Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor in the film Luther, and starred in a minor role in Kevin Spacey's film, Beyond the Sea. In 2005, he played the role of Bernd Steher, a copy shop/pub employee, in the film Rose, and in 2006, plays the role of Marco, a German papparazzo, in the film Eine Krone für Isabell. Next, he played the role of Anton in the German show Verrückt nach Clara, and then as Matz in the crime thriller show Die Patin – Kein Weg zurück. Afterwards he played the lead role of Eddie in Mein Flaschengeist und ich, and then was cast Hannes Wenisch in Das Wunder von Merching. He then played Lennard in the film The King's Surrender. He was then cast as Franz Faber in the Canadian television series X Company, in which he won a Canadian Screen Award for best performance by an actor in a featured supporting role in a dramatic program or series. He also starred as Rolf "The Wolf" Dannenberg in the German miniseries Morgen hör ich auf, and is set to star as Rudolf Dassler in the German biodrama film Duell der Brüder - Die Geschichte von Adidas und Puma.
- . [Allocine].
- Ein Krone für Isabell. tvtoday.de
- X Company Cast: TORBEN LIEBRECHT. [CBC].
- Actor Torben Liebrecht Bares His Bottom On German TV. The Instinct.
- Duell der Brüder – Die Geschichte von Adidas und Puma: Torben Liebrecht spielt Rudolf Dassler.[RTL].
- "Torben Liebricht". [IMDB].
- A. R. Wilson. 'X Company' star Torben Liebrecht on the fight for Faber's soul (16 March 2016). Digital Journal
- Hibberd, James (February 22, 2019). "Altered Carbon reveals new season 2 replacement cast". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved February 23, 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)