The Numbers (website)
From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Type of site
|Film, box office revenue|
|Owner||Bruce Nash / Nash Information Services, LLC|
On March 21, 2020, the Numbers released a statement that because of movie theater closures due to the COVID-19 pandemic, "We don’t expect much box office reporting in the short term" and did not report the usual daily box office estimates due to lack of box office data from film studios.
- "Subscription Service". Business Wire. San Francisco: Berkshire Hathaway. November 10, 2010. Retrieved March 27, 2020.
- Mayer-Schönberger, Viktor; Cukier, Kenneth (2013). Big Data: A Revolution That Will Transform How We Live, Work, and Think. Eamon Dolan Books/Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. pp. 144–145. ISBN 978-0544002692.
- Kuo, Benjamin F. (December 1, 2010). "Interview with Bruce Nash, OpusData". socalTECH.
- Lang, Brent (April 20, 2013). "How Will Boston Bombings Manhunt Affect Box Office This Weekend?". Yahoo!. The Wrap.
- Nash, Bruce (March 21, 2020). "Friday Estimates: Nothing to Report". The Numbers.
|This article about a film website is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|