All of Us Are Dead
From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
|All of Us Are Dead|
지금 우리 학교는
只今 우리 學校는
|Literal meaning||Now at Our School|
|Revised Romanization||Jigeum uri hakgyoneun|
|Based on||Now at Our School|
by Joo Dong-geun
|Written by||Chun Sung-il|
|Country of origin||South Korea|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||12|
|Running time||53–72 minutes|
|Picture format||4K (Ultra HD)|
|Audio format||Dolby Digital|
|Original release||January 28, 2022– present|
All of Us Are Dead (Korean: 지금 우리 학교는) is a South Korean coming-of-age zombie apocalypse horror streaming television series. It stars Park Ji-hu, Yoon Chan-young, Cho Yi-hyun, Lomon, Yoo In-soo, Lee Yoo-mi, Kim Byung-chul, Lee Kyu-hyung, and Jeon Bae-soo. The series mostly takes place at a high school in South Korea as a zombie apocalypse suddenly breaks out and threatens the safety of the students. It is based on the Naver webtoon of the same name by Joo Dong-geun, which was published between 2009 and 2011. This series was filmed at Sunghee Girls' High School in Andong, South Korea.
The series was released on January 28, 2022, on Netflix. Following its release, the series was watched over 474.26 million hours in its first 30 days on the service. On June 6, 2022, the series was renewed for a second season.
After a failed science experiment, a local high school is overrun with zombies, and the trapped students struggle to survive. With no food or water, and communication cut-off by the government, they must use equipment around the school to protect themselves in the midst of a battleground or they will become part of the infected.
Cast and characters
- A student of Class 2–5, he is On-jo's neighbor and her childhood friend.
- A student of Class 2–5, she is Cheong-san's neighbor and his childhood friend.
- The class president of Class 2–5.
- A student of Class 2-5 who is a reformed ex-delinquent.
- A school delinquent who is a student from Class 2-1 and the series' main antagonist.
- A wealthy but arrogant student of Class 2–5.
- A life science teacher at Hyosan High and creator of the virus, serving as the series' overarching antagonist. He initially worked as a researcher at a pharmaceutical company but quit.
- A detective of Hyosan Police Station.
- Captain of the Hyosan Fire Station rescue team 1, and On-jo's father.
- A student of Class 2-5 and Woo-jin's best friend.
- A reclusive student of Class 2–5.
- The top student of Class 2-5 and the second in the school.
- A student of Class 2-5 and Cheong-san's best friend, who comes from a low-income family.
- A student of Class 2-5 and On-jo's best friend.
- A student of Class 2–5, Hyo-ryung's best friend, and member of the school's choir.
- A student of Class 2-5 and Ha-ri's younger brother.
- Kim Jung-yeon as Kim Min-ji
- A student of Class 2-5 and Dae-su's friend.
- A final-year senior student who competes in archery and Woo-jin's elder sister.
- A final-year senior student.
- A final-year senior student and member of the school's archery club.
- A final-year senior student, and Mi-jin's friend.
- Hwang Bo-un as Lee Ha-lim
- A final-year senior student and Jun-seong's friend.
- A student of Class 2-1 and bullying victim of Gwi-nam.
- A student of Class 2-1 and bullying victim of Gwi-nam.
- A student of Class 2-5 and a delinquent.
- A student of Class 2-5 who is pregnant.
- Lee Min-goo as Lee Jin-su
- A student and Byeong-chan's son who is bullied.
- A student and the leader of the delinquents.
- A student who participates in the bullying of students at the school.
- An English professor and the form teacher of Class 2–5.
- Yoon Byung-hee as Kang Jin-goo
- A sports teacher.
- The school's nurse.
- A Korean teacher and the school's dean.
- An auxiliary police officer who befriends Jae-ik
- Lee Si-hoon as "Orangibberish"
- Lee Ji-hyun as Cheong-san's mother, who operates a fried chicken restaurant in Hyosan, and deeply cares for her son.
- Woo Ji-hyun as Kim Woo-shin
- The youngest member of the Hyosan Fire Station rescue team 1.
- Dong Hyun-bae as Park Young-hwan
- A paramedic of the Hyosan Fire Station rescue team 1.
- A member of the National Assembly representing Hyosan.
- Jo Dal-hwan as Jo Dal-ho
- A senior aide.
All of Us Are Dead consists of one season with twelve episodes at a run time of 53 to 72 minutes. The full series was released in all Netflix worldwide markets on January 28, 2022.
|No.||Title||Original release date|
|1||"Episode 1"||January 28, 2022|
|A group of bullies led by Son Myung-hwan from Hyosan High School attack fellow student Lee Jin-su. Jin-su falls off the rooftop and is hospitalized. His father, Lee Byeong-chan, a science teacher from Hyosan High, realizes Jin-su has developed zombie-like behavior. Some time later in Hyosan High, one of the bullies, Kim Hyeon-ju is bitten by an infected hamster in the science lab. Byeong-chan sees this and locks Hyeon-ju inside the lab, but she escapes the next day and collapses in English teacher Ms. Park's class in a half zombie-like state. Hyeon-ju is taken to the school clinic, where she suddenly bites the school's nurse. An ambulance takes Hyeon-ju to the hospital. The nurse transforms into a zombie and attacks several students, who all get infected and start an outbreak inside the school. Students and childhood friends Nam On-Jo and Lee Cheong-San are in the cafeteria where more infected students make their way inside and panic breaks out.|
|2||"Episode 2"||January 28, 2022|
|On-jo and Cheong-san flee the cafeteria and take refuge in class 2-5 with their surviving classmates, including class president Choi Nam-ra, former delinquent Lee Su-hyeok, Cheong-san's best friend Han Gyeong-su, On-Jo's best friend Yoon I-sak, the entitled and arrogant Lee Na-yeon, Oh Jun-yeong, Kim Ji-min, Seo Hyo-ryung, Yang Dae-su, Jang Woo-jin, and Kim Min-ji. Not long after, an infected teacher makes his way into the classroom and suddenly transforms into a zombie and bites Min-ji, prompting the other students to flee and fight their way into another classroom. I-sak, however, becomes infected along the way and is thrown out the window, to On-jo's despair. When zombies try to break in, the students use a fire hose to climb down to the broadcasting room because Ms. Park is there. Meanwhile, Yoon Gwi-nam, a bully and Myung-hwan's henchman, hides in the cafeteria's kitchen with another two students and a lunch lady. The school's archery team - including Woo-jin's sister Jang Ha-ri and her co-athlete Jung Min-jae - arrive and notice the situation at school. Senior students Yoo Jun-seong and Park Mi-jin are trapped in a restroom with infected student Lee Ha-lim, but are saved by Ha-ri and Min-jae. At the hospital, Hyeon-ju infects several other people, which leads to the virus gradually spreading throughout Hyosan.|
|3||"Episode 3"||January 28, 2022|
|In the broadcasting room, a zombie appears outside the window, causing Gyeong-su to be scratched on his wrist. Na-yeon accuses him of being infected and they isolate him for their safety. After they isolate Gyeong-su in a corner room, Na-yeon pretends to apologise but secretly puts zombie blood on a handkerchief and applies it to his wound, causing Gyeong-su to transform and attack the others, who throw him out the window. As the students condemn Na-yeon for murdering Gyeong-su, Na-yeon walks out of the room, with a concerned Ms. Park quickly following her. Gwi-nam alone escapes from the kitchen after he pushes the others to the zombies. Hyosan's situation makes the government impose martial law and they begin to evacuate survivors. Cheong-san's mother goes to the school, concerned for Cheong-san's safety. On-jo's firefighter father Nam So-ju and his team are hiding in a government facility with Hyosan's Assemblywoman Park Eun-hee and her associates. Elsewhere, student Park Hee-su gives birth to a baby in a playground public bathroom stall and initially abandons it before returning to reclaim it after narrowly avoiding death from a car collision.|
|4||"Episode 4"||January 28, 2022|
|Cheong-San's mother reaches the school, but is attacked by a zombified Gyeong-Su and devoured on the football field. After police detective Song Jae-ik arrests Byeong-chan and brings him into custody for creating the virus, Byeong-chan recounts that he was angered at the school's indifference towards the bullies who frequently abused his son. He created a virus in an attempt to make his son stronger, only to see his son develop into a zombie, and attacked his mother, who also turned. A zombie horde attacks the police station, and Byeong-chan is bitten. Using his final moments, Byeong-chan tells Jae-ik that his laptop is in the school's science lab with the answer to eradicate the virus and he stays behind to block the horde. After receiving the crucial information, Jae-ik and his sole surviving junior colleague Jeon Ho-chul escape the station. Meanwhile, Su-hyeok and Cheong-san attempt to retrieve a phone from the staff room and encounter Eun-Ji, a bullying victim of Gwi-Nam who was bitten but did not turn. The pair are separated by zombies. Su-hyeok returns alone to the broadcasting room with the phone. Cheong-san hides in the principal's room, where he witnesses Gwi-nam killing the principal. He flees, with Gwi-nam chasing him. In the outside world, after losing one teammate and a politician, So-ju and his remaining teammate Kim Woo-shin evacuates the government's survivors and they board a helicopter.|
|5||"Episode 5"||January 28, 2022|
|Gwi-nam and Cheong-san fight in the infested school library. Cheong-san gouges out Gwi-nam's left eye using a broken phone and throws him into the horde before escaping. Jun-yeong and On-jo retrieve a flying drone from the science lab, which they use to find Cheong-san. They send the drone outside the school and are distraught to see the destruction, including Ji-min's zombified parents, who attempted to reach her. All landlines and internet are shut down in Hyosan in an attempt to control fake news about the virus, as Jun-seong, Mi-jin, Min-jae, and Ha-ri enter the school's infirmary and attempt to use a computer, before heading for the archery training center to use an emergency phone to call for help. In the outside world, while they are trying to reach Hyosan High, Jae-ik and Ho-chul seek refuge in Cheong-san's mother's chicken restaurant, where they find the zombified Hee-su, infected and tied up at the door, with her healthy newborn baby safely placed on a bench away from her. Jae-ik rescues the baby. Simultaneously, So-ju and his group reach a military quarantine zone. In the library, Gwi-nam hasn't turned into a zombie and seeks revenge against Cheong-san after realizing the zombies don't notice him.|
|6||"Episode 6"||January 28, 2022|
|The students use the broadcasting system to inform Cheong-san that they are coming for him. They use music to distract the zombies while they're leaving the room. Gwi-nam hears the broadcast, so he follows the group. Gwi-nam encounters Su-hyeok, who refuses to give up Cheong-san, so Gwi-nam attacks him. Nam-ra helps Su-hyeok, but she is bitten by Gwi-nam. Nam-ra and Su-hyeok push Gwi-nam out a window before they hide in a room. Nam-ra also doesn't immediately transform. Cheong-san, who earlier witnessed Gwi-nam being bitten, argues for her to be killed despite Su-hyeok's insistence that Gwi-nam was not a zombie when he bit Nam-ra. Nam-ra stays by a window, ready to jump if she turns; Su-hyeok stays by her side. Nam-ra gradually enters a half-zombified state and has an urge to bite Su-hyeok, but regains control of herself. Unknown to them, inside the adjacent PTA room, Na-yeon is alive. The restroom survivors make it to the archery training center, but Jun-seong is wounded fighting a zombie. At the chicken restaurant, Jae-ik and Ho-chul save a young girl named Se-bin. Enlisting the help of Woo-shin and Eun-hee, So-ju manages to escape the quarantine zone and heads for the school.|
|7||"Episode 7"||January 28, 2022|
|Nam-ra exhibits heightened senses of hearing, vision, smell, and strength, as she dives further into a half-zombified state. As the group plan to escape, they close one door of the room while another is left open, and a large barrier is created in the middle of the room. Zombies are attracted to noises made, clearing the corridor and enabling the survivors to flee all the way to the rooftop, but the rooftop door is locked by Kim Chul-soo, a school outcast who was already on the rooftop when the outbreak began. As the zombies follow the students on the staircase leading to the rooftop, Su-hyeok and Cheong-san fight them off. Cheong-san finds himself face-to-face with Gwi-nam, who appears unaffected by the fall earlier on. In the outside world, So-ju arms himself with a shotgun from the police station's armoury and continues on his way to Hyosan High to save On-Jo. Jae-ik, Ho-chul, Se-bin, and the baby successfully escape the infested streets on a motorcycle. Jae-ik spots a survivor on a rooftop, a live streamer nicknamed "Orangibberish", and tries to rescue him. Ho-chul, however, abandons him and drives away with the children on the motorcycle because of the zombies.|
|8||"Episode 8"||January 28, 2022|
|After Nam-ra throws Gwi-nam down the stairs, the door finally opens. However, they are too late as a military helicopter leaves with Chul-soo, who lies that everyone is a zombie. The students make an SOS distress sign in case another helicopter arrives. In the outside world, Ho-chul and the two children return to the kindergarten with a bus. Both Jae-ik and Orangibberish jump onto the top of the bus as it drives off. They make their way through Hyosan and pick up Eun-ji. They are soon picked up by the military. At the school, during the night, the two different survivor groups bond separately. For the restroom survivors, Ha-ri teaches Mi-jin archery. The rooftop survivors gather around a campfire and talk about their pasts. Flashbacks reveal that Ms. Park was bitten while saving Na-Yeon. She decides to bring the rooftop survivors some food from the PTA after repenting on her mistakes. However, Gwi-nam bites Na-yeon upon seeing her, and he ambushes the rooftop survivors.|
|9||"Episode 9"||January 28, 2022|
|Gwi-nam reaches the rooftop and attacks Cheong-san before Nam-ra throws Gwi-nam off the roof. After Jae-ik's group are taken to the quarantine camp, Jae-ik reveals during the interrogation about Byeong-chan's laptop. The military thus send a helicopter to Hyosan High, where the troops successfully takes the laptop from the school and is about to evacuate the surviving students. However, they receive last-minute mandatory orders to treat any survivors as asymptomatic and abandon them, due to a simultaneous on-camp incident where Eun-ji suddenly turned aggressive and bit Chul-soo. The soldiers reluctantly leave the rooftop survivors behind, much to their mutual distress. The soldiers and scientists study both Eun-ji and Staff Sergeant Lee Jae-joon, a fully-zombified soldier, and decides to further quarantine the evacuated Hyosan survivors. In Hyosan, it begins to rain and thunder, which impairs the zombies' hearing and vision. Both the rooftop survivors and the restroom survivors notice the zombies' weakness and thus, both groups attempt to make use of it to escape. The rooftop survivors escape and reach the ground floor first and enter the parking lot. Cheong-san is shocked to see his mother, who is now a zombie, standing in front of him behind a truck.|
|10||"Episode 10"||January 28, 2022|
|Cheong-san's cries attract the attention of the nearby zombies, and the rooftop survivors flee. Hyo-ryung falls down while running, and Ji-min leaves her behind. Ji-min gets lost and is killed in the school's football field. Meanwhile, Hyo-ryung is rescued by Woo-jin. Ha-ri, with her companions, reunites with her brother and they met up with the others at the auditorium. Upon entry however, Nam-ra, due to her half-zombified condition, quickly detects a huge zombie horde. During the attack, Min-jae flees outside while Jun-seong sacrifices himself to buy the others time to hide inside the sports equipment room. The next day, the survivors formulate a plan to use the sports equipment and metal carts to form a movable barricade to surround themselves while making their way out of the auditorium. As they carry out the plan, the zombie horde attacks them and Jun-yeong becomes infected. Just as the zombies are about to overwhelm the barricade, the door suddenly opens and On-jo sees her father, who has finally reached the school. Meanwhile, the military and scientists analyse the data in Byeong-chan's laptop, and after the experts predict that the zombie epidemic might endanger all of South Korea, the military decides to bomb Hyosan.|
|11||"Episode 11"||January 28, 2022|
|The survivors escape with So-ju, and they encounter zombies in the tennis court. Using the flares and whistle, So-ju distracts the zombies. The students are able to get out of court, but So-ju is bitten and he dies protecting his daughter. The survivors later reach the school's construction site and stay on its balcony. Gwi-nam encounters Min-jae at the archery training center and violently attacks him. After receiving the last known location of the group, Gwi-nam kills Min-jae and goes on his way. Meanwhile, the military use drones to attract the zombies in Hyosan to their selected bombing locations, including Hyosan High. The students prepare to flee, but Gwi-nam suddenly appears and bites Cheong-san. Cheong-san pushes him off the building. Seeing that he was going to turn, Cheong-san kisses and hugs On-jo before he enters the building to distract the zombies, allowing the rest to escape from the construction site safely. While Cheong-san gets into a final standoff with Gwi-nam, the military bombs the designated locations, wiping out the zombies. Cheong-san and Gwi-nam both fell into an elevator shaft due to the impact of the explosion. Out of regret for commanding the bombing, the military commander, Jin Seon-moo, commits suicide.|
|12||"Episode 12"||January 28, 2022|
|After the students escape, they reach an abandoned neighborhood. Nam-ra senses some zombies. The students attempt to escape the neighborhood, but Dae-su's leg is injured, forcing them to stay and fight off the zombies. Woo-jin is bitten while saving his sister, resulting in Nam-ra killing him. During the escape, Nam-ra increasingly feels an urge to eat her friends, with voices in her head telling her to do so, and she almost bites On-jo. Driven by remorse and in order to not hurt her friends, Nam-ra abandons the group and disappears in the neighbourhood. The remaining six student survivors - Su-hyeok, On-jo, Dae-su, Hyo-ryung, Mi-jin and Ha-ri - reach an abandoned railway, where the military finally rescues them. Four months later, the government ends the martial law in Hyosan, but continues to quarantine the residents. The six Hyosan High students sneak out of the camp and return to the remnants of their school. Nam-ra, who looks well and healthy despite remaining as a half-zombie, meets up with them. Nam-ra says there are a few others like her who escaped from the school and she will be back and jumps from the rooftop, leaving the others staring after her. In a mid-credits scene, government officials are seen taking the bodies of Byeong-chan's wife and son to another location.|
On April 12, 2020, Netflix announced through a press release that JTBC Studios and Film Monster would produce a series called All of Us Are Dead based on the popular webtoon Now at Our School. On April 19, 2020, Yoon Chan-young was confirmed to star in the series as one of the students. Park Ji-hu joined the main cast on April 22. On July 1, they were officially joined by Cho Yi-hyun, Lomon and Yoo In-soo. In selecting the cast, director Lee Jae-kyoo said, "I thought that bringing on actors who were great at acting but still unknown to the public would add to the immersion of the series".
The review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes reported an approval rating of 87% based on 23 reviews, with an average rating of 6.90/10. The site's critical consensus reads, "While All of Us Are Dead loses some of its bite with an overlong season, its emotional grounding puts plenty of meat on the bone." Metacritic gave it a weighted average score of 67 out of 100 based on reviews from 5 critics, indicating "generally favorable reviews".
IGN rated the series a 7 out of 10 and noted that the series was "clever, thrilling, and also... a bit exhausting." Variety praised the series, stating it "makes the most out of its nightmarish central location to otherworldly, dizzying effect." The series received generally positive reviews for its performances, screenplay, and action sequences, although its long runtime was criticized.
|2022||8th APAN Star Awards||Excellence Award, Actress in an OTT Drama||Lee Yoo-mi||Nominated|||
|Best New Actor||Yoon Chan-young||Won|
|Best New Actress||Park Ji-hu||Won|
|58th Baeksang Arts Awards||Best New Actor||Yoo In-soo||Nominated|||
|Best New Actress||Lee Yoo-mi||Nominated|
|1st Blue Dragon Series Awards||Best New Actress||Park Ji-hu||Nominated|||
- "Help Is Not Coming! All Of Us Are Dead released new teaser trailer & stills that are full of suspense and thrills". Netflix Media Center. Netflix. January 6, 2022. Archived from the original on January 23, 2022. Retrieved January 23, 2022.
- Brathwaite, Lester Fabian. "'All of Us Are Dead' becomes second non-English language series to be No. 1 on Netflix". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on March 27, 2022. Retrieved February 13, 2022.
- Bartolome, Jessica. "Here's why you should definitely watch the Korean zombie series 'All Of Us Are Dead'". GMA News Online. Archived from the original on February 1, 2022. Retrieved February 1, 2022.
- "'All of Us Are Dead': Like 'Euphoria' with zombies". MARCA. January 29, 2022. Archived from the original on February 1, 2022. Retrieved February 1, 2022.
- "Zombie K-Drama 'All of Us Are Dead' Coming to Netflix in January 2022". What's on Netflix. September 25, 2021. Archived from the original on November 1, 2021. Retrieved September 25, 2021.
- Ha Su-jeong (December 31, 2021). "좀비물 '지금 우리 학교는', 넷플릭스 1월 28일 공개 확정 [공식]" [Zombie movie 'Now at our school', confirmed to be released on Netflix on January 28 [Official]]. OSEN (in Korean). Archived from the original on December 31, 2021. Retrieved December 31, 2021 – via Naver.
- "'All of Us Are Dead' Season 2: Netflix Renewal Status & What to Expect". What's on Netflix. May 30, 2022.
- Petski, Denise (June 6, 2022). "'All Of Us Are Dead' Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix". Deadline. Retrieved June 6, 2022.
- Kim, Saet-byul (January 6, 2022). "박지후·윤찬영·조이현, 괴물 신예 탄생 알릴 '지금 우리 학교는" [Park Ji-hoo, Yoon Chan-young, and Jo Yi-hyun, 'Now our school' to announce the birth of a new monster]. The Fact (in Korean). Archived from the original on January 6, 2022. Retrieved January 6, 2022 – via Naver.
- "Kim Byung-chul in "All of Us Are Dead"... Joins the K-Zombie Craze". HanCinema. July 29, 2020. Archived from the original on September 28, 2020. Retrieved January 1, 2021.
- Lee, Ho-yeon (May 15, 2020). 이규형 측 "넷플릭스 '지금 우리 학교는' 출연 긍정 검토 중" [공식] [Lee Kyu-hyung's side "Considering positive review for Netflix's 'Now At Our School'" [Official]]. Hankook Ilbo (in Korean). Archived from the original on January 31, 2022. Retrieved January 31, 2022.
- Cameron, Charles (January 31, 2022). "All Of Us Are Dead Cast & Character Guide". Screen Rant. Archived from the original on January 31, 2022. Retrieved February 1, 2022.
- Bernardo, Jaehwa (February 1, 2022). "Meet the cast of 'All Of Us Are Dead'". ABS-CBN News. Archived from the original on February 1, 2022. Retrieved February 1, 2022.
- Ha, Su-jeong (July 23, 2020). 김보윤, 넷플릭스 학원 좀비물 '지금 우리 학교는' 출연 확정 [공식] [Bo-yoon Kim, confirmed to appear in Netflix's academy zombie drama 'Now at Our School' [Official]]. OSEN (in Korean). Archived from the original on January 31, 2022. Retrieved January 31, 2022 – via Naver.
- Kim, Yeon-ji (June 16, 2020). "안승균, 넷플릭스 '지금 우리 학교는' 출연..이재규 감독과 호흡" [Ahn Seung-gyun to appear in Netflix's 'Now at Our School'...Breathing with Director Lee Jae-gyu]. Ilgan Sports (in Korean). Archived from the original on January 28, 2022. Retrieved January 28, 2022 – via Naver.
- Yoo, Byung-chul (July 17, 2020). 함성민, 넷플릭스 '지금 우리 학교는' 캐스팅…윤찬영과 절친케미 예고 [Ham Sung-min casts for Netflix's 'Now Our School'... Yoon Chan-young and best friend chemistry notice]. Korea Economic TV (in Korean). Archived from the original on January 31, 2022. Retrieved January 31, 2022 – via Naver.
- Son, Bong-seok (July 11, 2020). 신예 김주아, 넷플릭스 '지금 우리 학교는' 합류 [Rookie Kim Joo-ah joins Netflix's 'Now Our School']. Sports Kyunghyang (in Korean). Archived from the original on January 31, 2022. Retrieved January 31, 2022 – via Naver.
- Kim, Seon-woo (July 28, 2020). 신예 김진영, '지금 우리 학교는' 출연 확정…윤찬영과 호흡 [Rookie Kim Jin-young confirmed to appear in 'Now At Our School'... Breathing with Yoon Chan-young]. Sports Seoul (in Korean). Archived from the original on January 31, 2022. Retrieved January 31, 2022 – via Naver.
- Tamondong, Hanna. "All The Familiar Faces In 'All Of Us Are Dead' And Where You've Seen Them Before". Cosmopolitan Philippines. Archived from the original on February 1, 2022. Retrieved February 1, 2022.
- Krisnawati, Ega (February 1, 2022). "Spoiler! Sayang Banget, Ini Pemain All of Us Are Dead yang Jadi Zombie" [Spoiler! It's a shame, this is an All of Us Are Dead player who turned into a zombie]. Sonora (in Indonesian). Archived from the original on February 26, 2022. Retrieved February 26, 2022.
- Park, Seo-yeon (January 28, 2022). 하승리, 넷플릭스 시리즈 '지금 우리 학교는' 출연..첫 액션 연기 도전 [Ha Seung-ri to appear in Netflix series 'Now at Our School'... First action acting challenge]. Herald POP (in Korean). Archived from the original on January 28, 2022. Retrieved January 31, 2022 – via Naver.
- Kim, Jong-eun (July 7, 2020). 이은샘, '지금 우리 학교는' 출연 확정…"기회 주셔서 감사하다" [Lee Eun-saem confirmed to appear in 'Now At Our School'... "Thank you for the opportunity"]. TV Daily. Archived from the original on January 31, 2022. Retrieved January 31, 2022.
- Lee, Ho-young (January 29, 2022). 넷플릭스 '지금 우리 학교는' 양궁천재役 진호은 '이목' [Netflix 'Now at our school' Archery genius Jin Ho-eun 'Lee Mok']. iMBC (in Korean). Archived from the original on January 31, 2022. Retrieved January 31, 2022 – via Naver.
- Lee, Min-ji (February 4, 2022). "'지금 우리 학교는' 선정성 논란에도 잘 나가는 이유[TV와치]" [The reason 'Now our school' is doing well despite the sensational controversy [TV Watch]]. Newsen (in Korean). Archived from the original on February 6, 2022. Retrieved February 11, 2022 – via Naver.
- Moon, Ji-yeon (May 20, 2020). [단독] '아무도 모른다' 연기 천재 안지호, '지금 우리 학교는' 합류..넷플릭스行 [[Exclusive] 'Nobody Knows' Acting Genius Ahn Jiho joins 'Now at Our School'..Netflix]. Sports Chosun (in Korean). Archived from the original on January 31, 2022. Retrieved January 31, 2022 – via Naver.
- Kim, Myung-mi (July 10, 2020). "정이서 '지금 우리 학교는' 합류, 박지후-로몬과 호흡(공식입장)" [Jung Yi-seo joins 'Now at Our School' and works with Park Ji-hoo and Romon (official position)]. Newsen (in Korean). Archived from the original on February 11, 2022. Retrieved February 11, 2022 – via Naver.
- Kang, Seo-jeong (July 20, 2020). "이채은, 넷플릭스 '지금 우리 학교는' 캐스팅..'덕혜옹주'→'강철비' 탄탄 필모[공식]" [Lee Chae-eun, cast for Netflix's 'Now at Our School'..'Princess Deokhye' → 'Steel Rain' solid film [Official]]. Osen (in Korean). Archived from the original on February 11, 2022. Retrieved February 11, 2022 – via Naver.
- Park, Soo-in (July 6, 2020). "오희준 '지금 우리 학교는' 합류, 윤찬영→박지후와 호흡(공식)" [Oh Hee-jun joins 'Now at Our School', Yoon Chan-young → Breathing with Park Ji-hoo (official)]. Newsen (in Korean). Archived from the original on January 28, 2022. Retrieved January 28, 2022 – via Naver.
- "Shin Jae-hwi Cast for Netflix "All of Us Are Dead"". HanCinema. July 21, 2020. Archived from the original on September 29, 2020. Retrieved January 1, 2021.
- Hwang, Hye-jin (August 6, 2020). '어사와 조이' 이상희 "악역 도전 기대…더 설레고 긍정적인 마음으로" [스타★톡톡] [Lee Sang-hee confirmed to appear in Netflix's 'Now At Our School']. Newsen (in Korean). Archived from the original on January 31, 2022. Retrieved January 31, 2022 – via Naver.
- Yeo, Yong-joon (January 26, 2022). "[리뷰] 올해도 韓 콘텐츠로 세계 흔든다…넷플릭스 '지금 우리 학교는'" [[Review] Shaking the world with Korean content this year... Netflix 'Now our school']. Global Economics (in Korean). Archived from the original on February 11, 2022. Retrieved February 11, 2022.
- Yoo, Jung-min (February 3, 2022). "'지금 우리 학교는' 안시하, 명품 좀비 탄생 일화→안무 수업으로 치밀하게 준비" ['Now at our school' Ahn Si-ha, the story of the birth of a luxury zombie → Prepare carefully with choreography class]. Ten Asia (in Korean). Archived from the original on February 11, 2022. Retrieved February 11, 2022 – via Naver.
- Kim, Yu-jin (July 27, 2020). 윤경호, '지금 우리 학교는' 출연…'완벽한 타인' 이재규 감독과 재회 [공식입장] [Yoon Kyung-ho to appear in 'Now At Our School'... Reunion with 'Perfect Other' director Lee Jae-gyu [Official Position]]. Xports News (in Korean). Archived from the original on January 31, 2022. Retrieved January 31, 2022 – via Naver.
- Hernandez, Gab (February 11, 2022). "All Of Us Are Dead: The 10 Funniest Characters". Screen Rant. Archived from the original on March 8, 2022. Retrieved February 12, 2022.
- "'지우학' 청산엄마 맞아?…이지현, '서른아홉' 전미도母 열연". MBC E-news. March 20, 2022. Archived from the original on March 21, 2022. Retrieved March 22, 2022.
- Jung, Hee-yeon (July 17, 2020). 우지현, 넷플릭스 '지금 우리 학교는' 출연 확정 [공식] [Woo Ji-hyun, confirmed to appear in Netflix's 'Now At Our School' [Official]]. Sports Donga (in Korean). Archived from the original on January 31, 2022. Retrieved January 31, 2022 – via Naver.
- Oh, Se-rin (December 31, 2021). ""드디어 떴다" 넷플릭스, 웹툰 원작 '지금 우리 학교는' 티저 공개...공개일은?" ["It's finally here" Netflix, webtoon original 'My School Now' teaser released...Release date?]. Top Star News (in Korean). Archived from the original on December 31, 2021. Retrieved February 11, 2022.
- Kang, Min-kyung (May 19, 2020). "[단독]배해선, 넷플릭스 '지금 우리 학교는' 출연..열일 행보 ing" [[Exclusive] Bae Hae-sun to appear on Netflix's 'Now At Our School'...]. MT Star News (in Korean). Archived from the original on January 28, 2022. Retrieved January 28, 2022 – via Naver.
- "Jo Dal-hwan to Star in "All of Us Are Dead"". HanCinema. September 3, 2020. Archived from the original on December 18, 2020. Retrieved January 1, 2021.
- "All of Us Are Dead: Netflix release date trailer for Korean school zombie drama". National World. January 28, 2022. Archived from the original on February 1, 2022. Retrieved February 1, 2022.
- Kang, Minji (April 12, 2020). "Netflix Introduces New Original Series All of Us Are Dead Based on Popular Korean Webtoon". Netflix Media. Archived from the original on May 24, 2020. Retrieved June 18, 2020.
- Tartaglione, Nancy (April 13, 2020). "Netflix Orders Korean Zombie Series 'All Of Us Are Dead'". Deadline. Archived from the original on June 3, 2021. Retrieved June 18, 2020.
- Yoo, Ji-hye (April 19, 2020). "Yoon Chan-young Reportedly Starring in the Netflix Drama "All of Us Are Dead"". HanCinema. Archived from the original on June 3, 2021. Retrieved June 18, 2020.
- Noh, Gyu-min (April 22, 2020). "'벌새' 박지후, 넷플릭스 '지금 우리 학교는' 주연 물망…"확인중" [공식]". Hankyung (in Korean). Archived from the original on June 3, 2021. Retrieved June 18, 2020.
- Jung, Ha-eun (July 1, 2020). "'지금 우리 학교는' 윤찬영X박지후X조이현X로몬X유인수 캐스팅 확정[공식]". Sports Chosun (in Korean). Archived from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved July 1, 2020.
- Kim, Bo-young (January 30, 2022). [단독]'지우학' 이재규 감독 "2년 헌신한 결과, 전세계 1위 안 믿겨" (인터뷰) [[Exclusive] 'Ji Woo-hak' Director Lee Jae-gyu "After two years of dedication, I can't believe I'm number one in the world" (interview)]. E-daily (in Korean). Archived from the original on February 1, 2022. Retrieved February 1, 2022.
- Cheon, Geum-joo (August 27, 2020). "Netflix Korean Contents to Cease Production Due to COVID-19". HanCinema. Archived from the original on September 16, 2021. Retrieved October 20, 2020.
- "All of Us Are Dead: Season 1". Rotten Tomatoes. Archived from the original on March 27, 2022. Retrieved February 16, 2022.
- "All of Us Are Dead". Metacritic. Archived from the original on March 27, 2022. Retrieved February 16, 2022.
- Fowler, Matt (January 28, 2022). "All of Us Are Dead: Season 1 Review". IGN. Archived from the original on January 31, 2022. Retrieved February 1, 2022.
- Framke, Caroline (January 28, 2022). "'All of Us Are Dead,' Netflix's Inventive New Korean Drama, Strands Zombies in High-School Nightmare: TV Review". Variety. Archived from the original on January 31, 2022. Retrieved February 1, 2022.
- All of Us Are Dead, archived from the original on March 27, 2022, retrieved March 4, 2022
- Kim, Won-gyeom (August 31, 2022). "'에이판 스타 어워즈' 송중기·손석구·김수현·김태리·박은빈 등 역대 최다 노미네이트" ['APAN Star Awards', including Song Joong-ki, Son Seok-gu, Kim Su-hyeon, Kim Tae-ri, Park Eun-bin, etc.] (in Korean). SpoTV News. Retrieved August 31, 2022.
- "제 58회 백상예술대상" [58 Nominees · Works]. Baeksang Arts Awards (in Korean). April 11, 2022. Archived from the original on April 28, 2021. Retrieved April 11, 2022.
- Ahn Byung-gil (April 11, 2022). "58회 백상예술대상 후보 공개…영광의 주인공은?" [58th Baeksang Arts Awards nominations revealed... Who is the hero of glory?]. Sports Kyunghyang (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved April 11, 2022.
- Moon Ji-yeon (July 6, 2022). "제1회 청룡시리즈어워즈 후보 공개..'오징어 게임'·'SNL코리아' 최다노미" [The 1st Blue Dragon Series Awards nominees revealed.. Most Nominees for 'Squid Game' and 'SNL Korea'] (in Korean). Sports Chosun. Retrieved July 7, 2022 – via Naver.