Journey to Fearless
From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
|Journey to Fearless|
by Taylor Swift
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||3|
|Running time||43 minutes|
|Original network||The Hub|
|Original release||October 22 –|
October 24, 2010
Journey to Fearless is a three-part music documentary miniseries starring American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift that originally aired on The Hub starting on October 22, 2010. The complete 135-minute special was released on Blu-ray and DVD through Shout! Factory on October 11, 2011. Journey to Fearless attracted an approximate 106,000 viewers.
The documentary miniseries aired on The Hub as a three-part series due to the success of the Fearless concert tour. The program aired on October 22, 2010 to October 24, 2010 at 7pm ET before the complete film was released on DVD and Blu-ray. It follows Swift behind-the-scenes at multiple tour stops, includes home videos and personal footage, and performances of a portion of the songs on the tour setlist.
All as themselves.
- Taylor Swift
- Andrea Swift
- Scott Swift
- Abigail Anderson
- Amos Heller
- Grant Mickelson
- Al Wilson
- Paul Sidoti
- Mike Meadows
- Caitlin Evanson
- Elizabeth "Liz" Huett
- Claire Callaway
- Lacey Mason
- Charity Baroni
Blu-ray and DVD versions
^ Shipments figures based on certification alone.
- "Taylor Swift's Journey to Fearless : Programs : The Hub : Discovery Press Web". Press.discovery.com. Retrieved 2011-10-10.
- Best Buy: Taylor Swift: Journey to Fearless
- Amazon.com: Taylor Swift: Journey to Fearless
- The Hub ratings shows some momentum
- "Taylor Swift: Journey To Fearless: Taylor Swift, Don Mischer, Ryan Polito: Movies & TV". Amazon.com. Retrieved 2011-10-11.
- "ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2016 DVDs" (PDF). Australian Recording Industry Association. Retrieved January 6, 2017.