WWF Fully Loaded
From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
|WWF Fully Loaded|
|Promotion(s)||World Wrestling Federation|
|First event||Fully Loaded: In Your House|
WWF Fully Loaded was an annual July pay-per-view (PPV) event produced by the World Wrestling Federation (WWF, now WWE), a Connecticut-based professional wrestling promotion. First held in 1998, the first edition of Fully Loaded was an In Your House pay-per-view. The 1999 edition was simply named Fully Loaded as WWF dropped the In Your House branding after February 1999. Fully Loaded was held for one more year in 2000. In 2001, the event's pay-per-view slot was replaced by the one-off Invasion, which was replaced by Vengeance in 2002.
Fully Loaded was first held as an In Your House pay-per-view (PPV) event. In Your House was a series of monthly PPVs first produced by the World Wrestling Federation (WWF, now WWE) in May 1995. They aired when the promotion was not holding one of its major PPVs and were sold at a lower cost. Fully Loaded: In Your House was the 23rd In Your House event and took place on July 26, 1998, at the Selland Arena in Fresno, California.
After the In Your House branding was retired following February 1999's St. Valentine's Day Massacre: In Your House, Fully Loaded branched off as its own PPV that July. A final event was held in July 2000. In 2001, it was replaced by InVasion, which was held as part of The Invasion storyline between the WWF and The Alliance (consisting of former World Championship Wrestling and Extreme Championship Wrestling talent). However, Invasion was used only once and the July slot was then given to Vengeance in 2002, thus Fully Loaded was definitively discontinued.
|1||Fully Loaded: In Your House||July 26, 1998||Fresno, California||Selland Arena||Kane and Mankind (c) vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Undertaker for the WWF Tag Team Championship|||
|2||Fully Loaded (1999)||July 25, 1999||Buffalo, New York||Marine Midland Arena||Stone Cold Steve Austin (c) vs. The Undertaker in a First Blood match for the WWF Championship|||
|3||Fully Loaded (2000)||July 23, 2000||Dallas, Texas||Reunion Arena||The Rock (c) vs. Chris Benoit for the WWF Championship|||
(c) – refers to the champion(s) heading into the match
- John Powell (July 26, 1998). "Austin and Taker win tag team gold". Canadian Online Explorer. Retrieved 2010-12-28.
- Cawthon, Graham (2013). The History of Professional Wrestling. Vol. 2: WWF 1990–1999. CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform. ASIN B00RWUNSRS.
- John Powell (July 26, 1999). "Fully Loaded recycles Raw material". Canadian Online Explorer. Retrieved 2010-12-28.
- John Powell (July 24, 2000). "WWF stars bleed for the company". Canadian Online Explorer. Retrieved 2010-12-28.
- "411's WWF InVasion Report 7.22.01". 411mania. 2001-07-22. Retrieved 2008-04-28.
- "Vengeance (2002) Venue". World Wrestling Entertainment. Retrieved 2009-07-18.