Conversations with a Killer: The John Wayne Gacy Tapes
From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
This article needs to be updated.(April 2022)
|Conversations with a Killer: The John Wayne Gacy Tapes|
|Created by||Joe Berlinger|
|Directed by||Joe Berlinger|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||3|
|Executive producer||Joe Berlinger|
Conversations with a Killer: The John Wayne Gacy Tapes is a limited docuseries created and directed by Joe Berlinger for Netflix. It is the second installment in the Conversations with a Killer series and succeeds Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes. The series depicts the murder spree of serial killer John Wayne Gacy, who killed at least 33 teenage boys and young men between 1972 and 1978 in Chicago, Illinois. The story is depicted through never-before-heard archival audio footage that was recorded during Gacy's incarceration, interviews with participants close to the case and from one of the surviving victims. It was released on April 20, 2022.
On Rotten Tomatoes, a review aggregator, the show holds an approval rating of 83%, based on 5 votes.
- ^ Collins, Clark (April 7, 2022). "'Conversations With a Killer: The John Wayne Gacy Tapes' Details New Audio of Infamous Murderer". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved April 21, 2022.
- ^ Remley, Hilary (April 7, 2022). "'Conversations With a Killer' Trailer Reveals New Look at the John Wayne Gacy Tapes". Collider. Retrieved April 21, 2022.
- ^ "Conversations With a Killer: The John Wayne Gacy Tapes - Netflix Docuseries". TV Insider. Retrieved April 21, 2022.
- ^ Metz, Nina. "'Conversations with a Killer: The John Wayne Gacy Tapes' Review: The Docuseries Includes New Audio of Gacy". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved April 21, 2022.
- ^ Lowry, Brian. "'Conversations with a Killer' Lets John Wayne Gacy Speak (Actually, Lie) from the Great Beyond". CNN. Retrieved April 22, 2022.
- ^ Morris, Lauren. "The John Wayne Gacy Tapes Release Date: When Does Conversations with a Killer Documentary Come Out?". Radio Times. Retrieved April 21, 2022.